Home > Lamination > Latest Laminating Technologies Available from CTI
Latest Laminating Technologies Available from CTI
When it comes to adhesive coatings and lamination, only a select few companies are true experts. Conversion Technologies International (CTI) has decades of experience helping manufacturing clients succeed. They combine knowledge and experience with state-of-the-art laminating technologies of all kinds. Best of all, they are committed to customer service. So, they stand behind their services with guarantees. The bottom line is that they aren’t satisfied until their clients are.
Why trust someone else? CTI is the industry leader in laminating technologies of all types. They can employ processes that utilize bulk adhesives with controlled amounts for controlled costs. Plus, CTI’s experts can perform hot roll lamination, adhesive film, web-type adhesives or powdered adhesives for a stretchable, breathable lamination.
Major corporations in a broad range of industries utilize the expertise and equipment at CTI to handle complex processes. There are always steps in the manufacturing cycle that require expensive equipment and experienced operators. Rather than make a large investment in those areas, it is more economical to have CTI perform the function. By focusing on the ultimate success of each project, they become an ideal partner.
Moreover, CTI also has the ability to laminate sheet goods with a belt laminator or in roll form. Specifications include a maximum roll weight of 2,000 lbs., a maximum width of 120 inches, and varying thickness runs. Custom laminating jobs requires capable equipment and engineering expertise. CTI has both and they know how to match the lamination process to the desired results.
- Contract work
- Large format
- Toll and wide web toll laminations
- One- or two-sided
- Rotary screen
- Slot die hot melt
- Hot roll
- Thermoplastic adhesive
- Meyer-rod coating
- Water-based gravure
- Hot-melt gravure
Ready to get more information? Just fill out their quick contact form to request a quote.
CTI has built its success on a process that is simple and easy for clients. With this process, clients can be as hands-on or hands-off as they desire. Want to be heavily involved to oversee every step of the process? They have the ability to make that happen. Or, maybe you need to just trust they get the job done while you focus on other tasks? They are experts at that too. Check out their unique process:
- Initial Consultation—start with a free, no-obligation consultation. CTI’s experts will make sure your needs match their capabilities. After all, neither party wants to waste valuable time before production even begins.
- Research & Development—take advantage of CTI’s state-of-the-art testing facility. Here, clients gain valuable insights on processes, techniques, and materials that will save time and money. Startups, Fortune 500 corporations, and companies in between, all take advantage of this service.
- Lab Testing/Sample—let CTI produce a sample at any stage of the process. Best of all, costs are minimal to non-existent, depending on materials they use.
- Pilot Trial Run—iron out the final kinks before committing to a full production. Ensure success during production by exposing any flaws during this stage.
- Production—after all other steps are completed successfully, production can begin. Clients can expect a smooth run since the CTI team has helped iron out all bugs before this stage. Clients in the automotive, roofing, construction, furniture, consumer products industries, and many more use CTI.
Trust the Industry Leader
Services are only as good as the company providing them. That’s why CTI emphasizes a commitment to customer service that is rare nowadays. CTI combines expertise with capability to help any manufacturing client succeed. No matter what challenge a client faces, CTI can help solve it. It’s no wonder that so many clients are referrals or repeat customers.
So, give them a call today at 419-924-5566 to speak with an expert.