Home > Lamination > Lamination Services from CTI, the Industry Leader
Lamination Services from CTI, the Industry Leader
Manufacturers have their hands full producing successful products. They often don’t have the time or equipment to make certain enhancements to those products. In those cases, they turn to a contract manufacturer like Conversion Technologies International (CTI). CTI offers a wide range of lamination services for clients in all industries. They offer a convenient and cost-effective method for manufacturers. Plus, they have the expertise to be largely self-sufficient, so that clients can be hands-off. Companies can cut their expenses and investments in machinery by contracting with CTI.
CTI offers a variety of professional lamination services for joining two or more materials together. Furthermore, they can use bulk adhesives with controlled amounts for controlled costs. Their experts can use hot roll lamination for adhesive film or web-type adhesives. Or, they can use powdered adhesives for a stretchable, breathable lamination. Moreover, they can complete jobs in roll or sheet form using their belt laminator. Specifications include a maximum roll weight of 2,000 lbs., a maximum width of 120 inches, and varying length runs. Check out their lamination services:
- Contract work
- Large format
- Toll and wide web toll laminations
- One- or two-sided
- Rotary screen
- Slot die hot melt
- Hot roll
- Thermoplastic adhesive
- Meyer-rod coating
- Water-based gravure
- Hot-melt gravure
These services are perfect for clients in a wide range of industries. CTI partners with clients in the construction, automotive, consumer products, office furniture, and many more industries. They can also enhance roofing materials, packaging, laminates, vinyl, and paper. Their expertise will ensure that laminated products remain stable beyond the necessary lifecycle for the product. Plus, they stand behind their services, so you can always count on them. Timelines for projects will be established during the initial consultation.
Research and Development Services
CTI has built its success on a unique process that delivers success every time. This five-step process spans the life of the project so that manufacturers can trust CTI to deliver. Check out the process below:
- Initial Consultation—CTI’s experts will work to learn exactly what clients need. They will determine specifications, equipment requirements, materials, and more.
- Research and Development—for clients that need to test new materials or techniques, CTI can help. They have a state-of-the-art facility with the latest and most innovative equipment.
- Lab Testing/Sample—they can produce samples at any stage of the process. Often, there is not even a charge. If specialty materials are involved, costs will be minimal.
- Pilot Run—a pilot run can expose any issues in the design. Save time and money by fixing these problems before full production begins.
- Production—once everything is checked (and re-checked), they begin production. Their facility allows many projects to run at once, so turnaround time is minimal.
Experience and Expertise
Of course, state-of-the-art equipment isn’t the only ingredient for success. It takes an expert to properly use that equipment to make a successful product. The experts at CTI have both the experience and the knowledge to handle both. They have encountered every challenge imaginable and always found a solution. That’s why so many of their clients are partners for life. CTI offers a full suite of services to ensure success with each and every project.
Ready to begin? Fill out their quick contact form to request a quote. Or, give them a call at 419-924-5566 to talk to an expert today.